Wednesday, May 14, 2008

reading

No matter how I try, when my issue of Creating Keepsakes comes, I get a little thrill when I slide it out of my mailbox and instantly begin thinking of how to carve out time to devour the whole thing!! The past few issues had left me a bit disappointed, not sure if it was so much a content change as much as me moving away from traditional paper scrapbooking? But I loved this issue, especially the Jessica Sprague article. There is also a freebie here. I dog-eared at least a dozen pages :)
So, I am still on a big reading kick. Turned out the first book the library called me about was Jennifer Weiner's Goodnight Nobody. I thoroughly enjoyed it so I am glad I reserved it even if it was unintentional. Next came Good in Bed. I had a harder time getting into this one but once I did, I could not put it down. I especially loved the last 1/3. So now I wait for my copy of Certain Girls to come in. I sure hope the local library has multiple copies b/c I am currently number 23 on a list of 23 :( Pin It

No comments: