Monday, September 6, 2010

monday...updates...good stuff

So, I really need to plan out a Menu since it is Monday already but I think that will be posted on Tuesday like last week since today is a Holiday :)

Over the weekend I got a few of my items complete for a swap I am participating in.

My partner likes Denyse Schmidt fabrics and requested a wall hanging so I went with this...and this:

And I have one more item in the works.

Yesterday I enjoyed an Antique show in Lawrenceburg with my Mom and my niece, Kacie. I scored another globe for my collection...of two. (Did you know Pottery Barn is carrying globes now? I totally love this small black one) Kacie did better yesterday, acquiring a new milk glass piece, an awesome oval mirror and some cool printer's letters.

The kids are once again selling magazines as a school fundraiser. If anyone needs to renew something and wants to give credit to the school, follow this link: www.aphearst.com and enter school ID WC3464. Every little bit helps!

Today's Groupon deal is an 8x8 Shutterfly album for $10 (normally they are $29.99!). I already ordered mine which locks me into completing my vacation album by 11/22 in order to take advantage of the offer.

I only have this page and one more done so I had better get to work. Pin It

No comments: