Tuesday, July 10, 2007

birthday: round 2






And here is the 6 year old. We actually sang to her first. Frankly, I thought sharing the cake was going to be more of an issue. I probably will not do it again, b/c the 3 year old is bound to wisen (is that a word?) up and insist on going first too. Anyway, we sang separately to them but as you can see, they both worked together on blowing out the fire here!
Olivia got a razor scooter and she is working on those skills. It makes for a handy prop though to smile sweetly at your Mother to end the day with a nice picture :)


And speaking of the Mom. That's me. And I somehow managed to remember to get a picture of me at the VERY end of the day, so do not be too critical of my appearance, it was 95 and humid. Ok??



Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: