Tuesday, December 4, 2007

framed monogram pictures


Posted by Picasa
How cool is this? I saw the idea in Real Simple magazine while flipping through pricey magazines at the library. I look, and read, while my kid (s) play, all the while saving a bunch of money on subscriptions but still gaining major inspiration and knowledge. I am a magazine junkie so this helps out...a bit. I still buy and subscribe to a bunch too.
Ok, this idea caught my eye immediately. I rushed home, ignored my family as much as possible last night, and made myself this one, in a frame I already owned. Today, I hit Michaels and got 5 frames for 5 more. Coming soon to a teacher nearby! And a few other worthy recipients.
Pin It

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Super cute! I love the green and white and I love monograms. What a fun gift!