Wednesday, July 2, 2008

file this under


Just enough knowledge to get myself in trouble!! My mother in law wanted some "old fashioned" style pics, with selective coloring, to send to great grandma. Of course, I said sure, I can do that!! I got a handful of really good ones and I am pleased with all my post processing. What a group, huh? These are my two (obviously!) plus the cousins from their Dad's side.

Five of the seven of these buggers, the other two returned to North Carolina, are going to potentially STAR in a commercial today. Stay tuned!
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy - This is awesome. Ok at the girls party we have to get all of our kids together with flags or some kinda of good prop. I will leave that up to you because you are the expert. Why did I not get the talent gene???????