Monday, July 28, 2008

photo session




A friend of the family recently asked me to take pics of them. These are just a few of the many I took and have yet to work all the way through. They were a great bunch, 14 in total. So far, I like these best, especially the last one. Oh, and the third has a vintage action on it which desaturated the colors. More to come as I proof them but I wanted to get a few on here, in case any of them pops by for a sneak preview!

Next, a super easy, super delicious recipe. Probably NOT super lowfat!!
Cheesy Mostaccioli Recipe. A neighbor told me about it, but I found the recipe online to share. I just made it for the second time tonight, I divide it in two pans and freeze one for later, but I do not add the mozzarella until I bake it.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: