Thursday, October 16, 2008

yum-o! chicken with mushrooms and peas


Not for lack of effort, but I cannot find a link to this recipe online ANYWHERE. It was in the November Rachael Ray magazine though, so you can find it in there. I baked a whole chicken instead of chicken thighs like it called for, and it was so tasty. A really nice deviation from regular baked or rotisserie chicken. The only problem, the forecast called for rain and cool weather, instead I was heating up the kitchen and it was way over 80 degrees. Oy. I also made the new Ore Ida Steam N Mash potatoes. I made the garlic variety and they were also delicious.
As a blogger, I think you never really know what drives you to keep on posting but it feels GOOD when you see a bunch of visits to your site. After doing a little research, I see I have the DigiFree blog to thank. A few days ago, they showed my templates on their site and it brought a whole lot of traffic my way. I sure hope to see some Christmas card samples too!
Pin It

No comments: