Sunday, March 8, 2009

quilted tablerunner b'day gift + sunday showcase



I am thrilled with how this turned out. It is a surprise for my Mom's Birthday and I am giving it to her today. She goes to great lengths to protect her nice tabletop from hot, cold and wet dishes so I even used Insul-Bright batting. Plus, she is the woman who taught and inspired me to sew and cook so I think this is pretty special and I hope she will too.

Sunday*Showcase:

whimsiedots: etsy seller where I got my vintage sheet fat quarters, loved everything about the product and the seller. Check her out!
Brighton: love their stuff, rarely splurge on it. Make that never, anything I have from Brighton has been a gift. Last week, my close friends got me a great necklace for my B'day. Yea, me.
Red Envelope: another dear friend sent me a gift from here, a wall frame that is just unreal; it is so cool. She has sent me gifts from Red Envelope over the years and they are always grand and unique.
watch: I needed a new watch badly and that is what I received from Dave and the girls.
Free Resumes Printed: Fed Ex is offering this on Tuesday, March 10. A great gesture and I know there are many people who can currently take advantage of this. Pass it on.
Grosgrain: A great blog, she is one creative clothing designer. Plus, lately, there have been tons of giveaways. Like the one I linked you to right now!
Moda Bakeshop: I almost forgot this one! My tablerunner was inspired by the one shown here. Lots of other equally lovely projects.

Off to celebrate this birthday of mine...again. Homemade turkey dinner with dressing and the fixings sort of softens the blow. Thanks Mom!
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: