Sunday, April 19, 2009

project 365 month 3 + sunday showcase

I completed my March layout today for my project 365 album. Again, each month will have two pages highlighting well, the highlights of that month. Just for a fun comparison, and to make me feel good about my accomplishment, you can see February and January below.
February
January

In keeping with a digital scrapbooking themed post, my Sunday Showcase is short sweet and FREE!

Funky Playground: They are having a designer contest called capture the flag. Tons and oodles of great kit have been offered for free there. Go, quickly.

Jessica Sprague: The Digital Diva(to me!) is offering a freebie too. Take a short survey and get a kit for free. You might also win a copy of her newest book. I was just plugging along, teaching myself how to scrapbook using photoshop, and then I took one of her classes and it really took me to a new place :) Priceless knowledge and skills in a great format.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: