Monday, July 13, 2009

the cone head

This was very shortly after returning home and calming down. He most definitely was not feeling well at this point.
He was really OUT. Not a budge when he heard the camera click.
Then, later he started to perk up. And dang, he is still pretty cute, even with a lampshade.
And talk about spoiled, how about being hand fed your food since it is hard to reach with the cone on? A good life.

In all seriousness, I think it all went well. I hope he can rest easy tonight.

And for those who know me, I can hear you, HEAR YOU saying: has she really devoted two blog posts to her puppy?! The person who is not a dog person? And it would appear I have gone soft where this little dude is concerned.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

1 comment:

Amy said...

welcome to my world girlfriend! welcome to my world! None dog-lover turned dog-lover!