Monday, August 10, 2009

more digi scrapping

This first one will slip into my 2009 album. Although my temptation to use other things is SO GREAT, sticking with the same palette and products sure does streamline things. Right now, I feel inspired to make some of these filler pages and it is a great way to hide out from the oppressive humidity. Most of what I use comes from We R Storytellers. ETA: THIS STORE IS CLOSING. WAAAH! The silver lining: everything is 50% off right now.
This one was purely for fun and dictates I will always keep an album going for each girl just to slip pages such as these inside. Once more, totally loving this scrapping and snapping kit. I have been wanting to record some Shelby-isms for awhile, and these speech bubbles were perfect. Funny, I saw this one on another blog while I was working on my own. Great minds, eh?!

To see the pages larger, click on the image.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: