Thursday, October 22, 2009

photo enhancements


First, I keep seeing very cool textures being added to photos. I want to try and play along! Problems:

1. I have not been taking any photos, especially nice outdoor portraits
2. I have not had time to mess with pics, assuming I had some
3. My skills in this area are a bit lacking :(

All that aside, I found this when I downloaded what photos I have taken in the past week or so, which amounts to about 1 dozen pictures. Totally unlike me!

I simply made this one sepia, sharpened it a bit and used a free overlay to "weather" it. Not perfection, but it does at least have my creative juices flowing.

Right now, the sun is shining, the leaves are in full color and I just need to step outside and take a few pics. I cannot believe I am about to say this BUT too bad my kids are at school :)
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: