Saturday, September 18, 2010

browsing the internet

Life with a laptop is so great. I am exhausted yet I am able to browse the internet while reclining in my bed :)

Looking at:
Halloween Invite Inspiration at Tiny PrintsA ton of wonderful wreath ideas at Tatertots and Jello
And in more weekend news...we had Tony Roma ribs (from Walmart for $9.98) for the second time. They are delicious and a deal too!

The girls have enjoyed a great day of outdoor play. Right now outside my window I hear: the girls laughing, the neighbors' dog barking, Dave working on the deck....

Today has also been a little sad. We learned that a family from school has a very sick young daughter. She has been in ICU at Children's Hospital since Thursday. If you have extra prayers and are inclined to share, send one up for Elizabeth :) Pin It

No comments: