Friday, October 1, 2010

what's making me smile this friday

...working on a version of this wreath and have this one in my sight (sights--sight's?) next
Yarn Ball Wreath

...Shelby did NOT cry before school this morning :)
...I am about to put a pot of chili on the stove
...mini brownies are ready for frosting and taking to Kacie's tonight
...this dip is nearly ready to go too
...enjoying Pandora radio and my own personal "Outfield" station. Just heard "When Love Walks in" by Van Halen and boy did that take me back a few years (decades?!)
...this day is pretty close to perfection, sunny and just the right chill in the air
...I am pretty sure that I am about to get up and clean well enough that I will feel comfortable getting out our Halloween decorations. I am getting up to do that n o w . . . Pin It

No comments: