Friday, November 5, 2010

TGIF!

Hooray for Friday! I am so looking forward to my girls' night out at my friend Mary Jo's house. I offered to bring a few desserts. I made these yummy chocolate covered, peanut butter filled, Ritz crackers.

And a very easy Pumpkin bread. I skipped the icing and added chocolate chips instead. The batter was SOOOOO good I wasn't sure how the bread could be better, but it is! The recipe is on the Parents website but to view it, you have to register (boo!). It is the Shortcut Pumpkin Bread and honestly it is good enough to take the time to register :)

If I have time yet this afternoon, I am going to make chocolate peanut butter bark.

Today there is a great Fab Friday Giveaway at the Brides Buddy blog. You can win 50 custom Holiday cards from Margot Madison Creative. Anyone can enter, not just locals and not just brides so get on over there!
Before I head to Mary Jo's house, I am stopping by a 10th anniversary gala at the Essenza Studio. I have known Angela a long time, she is a wonderful photographer and now that I am involved in the local wedding industry via Brides Buddy, it is even a bigger pleasure to be included in this event. Friends and Family are welcome. Pin It

No comments: