Monday, December 13, 2010

the 2010 album project

Remember this? How I was scrapping along, keeping up with each month as it came and then at the end of the year, I would be rewarded with a completed album? It really did happen in 2009.


2010? Not so much. I think the last monthly page I completed is March, maybe April. I am so far behind. And this year, I got kind of tired of using all the same products (although I love how they look and it really makes the process faster). I was so tempted by all of the scrap goodies available and felt like I had self imposed a ban on using them. Silly, I know.

So today, in just about 10-15 minutes, I put together this super simple page. I am going to make a real effort to do a bunch like this over
the Holiday break and hopefully catch back up. So...all of the pages are not going to coordinate. Oh well. At least the important stuff will be documented and the photos will live in an album instead of my hard drive.

Feeling a push and loads of inspiration from Ali Edwards and her Christmas album and approach. Loving the big photos with just a bit of word art on them.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: