Tuesday, February 1, 2011

dark and gloomy

The ice storm did not impact us much, in fact, my kids went to school on schedule. Others around us are not faring quite as well so I did not make the trek to a business meeting in SE Indiana today.So...I did manage to take at least one photo a day in the month of January with my I Phone. Although I am happy to have them stored on Flickr, it just wasn't having an impact on me viewing them there. So, this weekend I ran across this great template from Designer Digitals and realized it would be the perfect home to 7 photos. Ta-da! Above is week one. Easy Peasy. All of the digital products are from a great kit at Little Dreamer Designs: Fashionably Late. I am so pleased with the pairing of these products, my photos and the template.

I ordered and received the most awesome fabrics from Aunt Bea's fabrics. They are going out of business and their designer fabrics are a steal right now. Check it out. Once the sun decides to shine again, I will share what I bought. Pin It

1 comment:

katie said...

love the page! great use of the template!! :)