Saturday, May 14, 2011

weekend: in progress

Many, many soccers games to make up after the wettest April in the history of the world. (Ok, that's what it felt like). In fact it rained before Friday night's 7:30p make up game and for most of today's afternoon match. I caught a few good pics in the overcast weather before having to pack up my camera. And can I say, it feels good to look at crisper images NOT from the iPhone. And no, the one above is not in focus but I love my girl in action...in the red tie dye socks :) I am feeling a big need to get the Rebel out of cobwebs, attach the 50mm lens and start capturing the world around me again.

Tomorrow, my nephew makes his First Communion. A card and check will accompany this sign I made.


It is a 5x7 which I had printed at WalMart and placed in a wooden frame. I saw something similar on Etsy via Pinterest. Are you on Pinterest? Love.It.
Script-y font: BP Script. Love.It.Too.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: