Monday, August 22, 2011

a blurb from my other blog...

Perhaps this is news to you but I have established a business blog: Simply Social Media to highlight my consulting work in social media for small businesses.  Today I am going to share my blog post from there in it's entirety but in the future, please add Simply Social Media to your blog reader of choice!

Welcome to my newest client: Dare To Dance

Today I can officially announce that Simply Social Media has signed a new client, Dare To Dance.


Dare To Dance is a fabulous dance studio located in Blue Ash. In their own words:


Conveniently located in the heart of Blue Ash, Dare to Dance has one goal in mind: offering the best Cincinnati dance experience possible, at affordable prices. It is a place where everyone can learn to dance, relieve daily stress, and improve their self-confidence in a social and relaxed atmosphere. No matter your level of dance knowledge; from beginner to advanced, Dare To Dance offers something for everyone and for every budget.

I can personally attest to the fact that Marco and Connie are a joy to work with. Look for frequent updates and slight changes on their Facebook page and also the introduction of an email newsletter. Your first class is always free at Dare To Dance so if you have an interest in ballroom, Zumba or learning a new dance for your upcoming wedding day, please visit the Dare To Dance Facebook Page and LIKE them. 

Would you like help in the areas of Facebook, Twitter or email database management? Contact me for a consultation.

Pin It

No comments: