Saturday, August 20, 2011

FREE Quickpages from CatScrap


It's a very good time to join in at CatScrap as their 5 year Birthday Celebration winds down. Above are just a handful of the free quickpages available during the blog hop. Sales, contests and challenges are still in progress. I still need to do a few week in the life pages before I call that project done and then I plan to drop a few photos into these templates and get a few more milestones and memories recorded lickety split.

The past four days have been blah for me. Not sure if I am fighting a cold or sinus infection or if I am just being greatly affected by the Midwest humidity and weather flucuations. I do know that the only place I really want to be is inside in the AC. Not an easy task with soccer practices. football scrimmages requring cheerleaders, the school festival this weekend...

Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: