Thursday, December 1, 2011

December: Ideas for Giving

As I said on the post before, giving really feels good! I am determined to do some nice, unexpected things during this holiday season. I hope to include my girls in many of them. I (we) have a few ideas so far:

+ deliver a gift card to our neighbors who unselfishly maintain our neighborhood sign and decorate it for each season

+ tomorrow I am meeting a small group to plan a classroom party and I am treating them to Starbucks (yeah!)

+ more pet presents...additional catnip pillows and hopefully some braided dog toys...maybe even fleece pet beds/pillows

like these:
+ I found a brand new pair of snow pants and matching winter coat that I bought at a deep discount last year for Shelby, however, I just bought her that same thing about one month ago. I am on the look out for a deserving size 7/8 little girl who needs this.

+ make a delivery (or mail) the few things I have for the Ronald McDonald House

+ send more notes and thank yous via the US Postal Service

PLEASE share your additional, practical, ideas.



Pin It

1 comment:

Stunning dude said...

Dog crates are very handy if you need to keep your pet in one place while you are at work or have gone out. They are useful if you don't want your pet wandering around or if you have dog allergies and want to minimize your exposure. But to make a truly good dog beds for your pal to sleep in you need to add the right amount of care and love into it. What this means is for you to add your own personal touch to it and to add little bits of comfort so that your pet will actually want to go in there.