Friday, April 6, 2012

InstaFriday-April 6:: 2012

 Join in at Life ReArranged.

Here we go! Most of these are not even via Instagram so they are straight out of the cell phone camera and still an authentic way to capture memories. Love that.




I chaperoned a very fun field trip this week to CoSI. The Center of Science and Industry is located in Columbus, OH and is a wonderful way to spend the day. The girls in my group were delightful.




My girl on one of the outdoor exhibits.



If you are on Pinterest, surely you have seen the cinnamon roll bunnies. Well, the brand I purchased did not unroll so I had to improvise by creating my own bunny ears out of the second roll. Still managed to slightly amuse my girlies.



I attended, along with my daughters and neighbors, my first ever, Cincinnati Reds Opening Day Parade.



I love this shot of Shelby (lower right). She clapped and waved the entire time. While I may not have been wowed by the parade itself, when I stop and look through her eyes, I could appreciate the magic a bit more.




A peak at the crowd directly across the street from us....and a mohawked child looking for the parade to start.

It's been a great week! Pin It

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the last pic! And the bunny cinnamon rolls look yummy.