Friday, April 20, 2012

InstaFriday: a week's worth of cell phone pics

All the coolest bloggers play along and share their cell phone pics for the week and link up at Life ReArranged. I am not that cool but here are mine:


Custom Kisses (designed in PhotoShop by me). A tutorial for this may follow. These are for Shelby's First Communion party in May.


My girl picked these for me.


The most incredible grilled chicken tacos. The shrimp version was even tastier. The shrimp recipe was a Pinterest fine.




Witness the incredibly organized book case. I packed all the board books up and sent them to the basement until a grand niece or nephew comes into my life. Someday.


School picture day for the Catholic Girls! In the Spring, you don't have to wear a uniform.



 Shelby's soccer team: the Peach Slammers.

Thanks for reading!

- Photos uploaded using BlogPress from my iPhone Pin It

1 comment:

Tamar SB said...

They look so sweet for their school pics! My school had the same rule, spring pics no uniforms, its the best! Have a great week!