Monday, April 2, 2012

Meal Plan Monday + More Pinterest Makes


Hoping to make lots of the food, Easter themed treats and ideas from Pinterestthis week. First though, let me share this:
{source via Pinterest}
I made these yesterday and honestly, anything wrapped in a Crescent Roll is destined to taste good. Am I right? These could not have been easier and they were TASTY. Dipping in spaghetti sauce is a must.

Monday: Grilled cheese, fruit and chips
Tuesday: order pizza

 {source via Pinterest}
Wednesday: Philly Cheese Sloppy Joes

Thursday: Hot Dogs and Sausage on the grill, sauteed onions and peppers

Friday ?
Saturday ?
 {source found via Pinterest}
Sunday: I plan to take the ingredients for personal fruit pizzas to my in laws house on Easter Sunday. So pretty! I am hosting my family here so I will be making some of our traditional favs like Potato Casserole.

 {source via Pinterest}
My girls begin their Spring Break on Thursday so not sure which morning I will surprise them with these bunny cinnamon rolls.


So...I can count the pizza roll ups as a Pinned It, Made It and by the end of the week I can count some of these others in the complete column too.

Made anything delicious lately?

Linking up with other meal planners ::HERE::. Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Philly Cheese Sloppy Joes are on my Recipe File Box Pinterest too. I haven't tried them yet. Maybe next week's menu plan.
One can't definitely go wrong with chicken. It's so affordable.
I stocked up this weekend.
Have a wonderful week!