Saturday, September 1, 2012

digital scrapbooking freebies

Over the past few days, there have been a few freebies that I do not intend to pass up. Top of the list, CD calendar templates from Persnickety Prints. Each year for the past 4-5, I have made calendar gifts for my family at Christmas. This is not optional, it is an expectation!

I love the simple, graphic nature of these. Family: close your eyes because this will be this year's design! A few shots of past years:

2009
2011
2012

Also available beginning yesterday, are some awesome journal cards, perfect for Project Life. Scrapflower is having a blog buzz. Start ::HERE:: to  get the freebies. Here are a few samples:

available on ::Facebook:: 

available on ::Facebook:: 

Here in Ohio, we are expecting lots of rain from Hurricane Isaac over this long, holiday weekend. I am hoping to spend some of my time indoors being creative! 



Pin It

No comments: