Saturday, January 19, 2013

project life:: finishing 2012

Yep, I am the most sporadic blogger. Ever. But today I am back.

Below are my recently completed 2012 digital scrapbook pages. I took a Project Life-ish approach in that I am using the style, adapting it to digital and completing at least one page per month. I am closing in on the end of this project and I am excited because I love what I recorded for 2012 and am even more inspired to begin 2013. There are so many great products available.



November. 













December.

I have used product from all over the place. Cathy Zielske, Persnickety Prints, Ali Edward, AC Digitals and many more. 

The biggest update to these pages is that I bought pockets by Valorie Wibbens at the Lilypad. I LOVE these! 

How are your pages coming? Are you finished with 2012? I could choose to never be finished but I am instead choosing to be content with the 1-2 pages per month that I have completed.  
Pin It

No comments: