Saturday, March 31, 2007

girl gets camera


I got the Digi Rebel Xt. It feels good and I am sure I will never regret one of the many millions of photos I will eventually take with it BUT it was hard to part with that amount of money. It feels so indulgent. It feels like it is a big gift for me. I really believe photos, and scrapbooking, are a gift to me and my family; right now and probably more so in the future. But when you are a stay at home mom, you live on one income, raise 2 children, pay for pre-school for one, a catholic education for the other, need a monster tree trimmed so you can get some sun on your pool, which needs a new liner....you just feel like you spent the grocery money on this frivolous, albeit a beautiful piece of technology, thing. Sigh. I will work through these issues. I will. And read the manual and brush up on some PhotoShop and get to work!
Pin It

No comments: