Wednesday, April 18, 2007

we had a moment!

Shelby was riding her tricycle while I was unloading groceries. And as I stepped out of the house into the garage, she yelled: Mom, my feet are pedaling!. And oh my gosh, they were! She was pedaling down the driveway. I was so proud and stood there for a moment, taking it in. And of course I yelled: I am so proud of you, you are doing it. To which she replied: Just like Olivia! So, I had a moment's debate inside my head...should I get the frozen foods inside or grab the camera. What do you think I did?!

I do realize that her feet are not even touching the pedals in these pictures. Try as I might, I could not get her to re-create the moment! But I promise, the kid pedaled down the driveway, OK?! And no Breyer's Ice Cream (1/2 the fat) treats were harmed during this photo shoot.

Pin It

No comments: