Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's an oven in here and the dance photos begin

Well, our AC is out, fortunately for us, my father in law is a retired AC repairman. Unfortunately, the part we need will take 5-7 days to arrive, and cost $400-500. These past two days, I'd probably sell my kids to cool this place off though! In that vein...here is my 2 year old, Shelby...it was a comfy 80+ at this point of the day (inside the house) and she decides to empty what is left in our cold weather basket:


I think the temp maxed out at around 87-88 degrees. Olivia had a walk a thon to raise money for her school today so I went there from 1-2:30. Picked her up from school around 3p, and began the preparation for dance recital rehearsal at 4p, left the house at 4:30p and returned home...to a still VERY hot house. Bleck. But you know what makes me feel better? A few photos of my sweet, ballerina.

And more of a snapshot to give you a feel for things and the reason why I welled up no less than 5x's today and this is practice people! The floodgates will be OPEN come Friday.



Pin It

No comments: