Monday, July 30, 2007

scrapping news

Ok, I am so anxious for August to begin so I can officially begin contributing at My Digital Muse. I already have details for two of the three challenges I will be doing and one will have me working WAY outside my comfort zone. Once you see it, you will laugh b/c it is something I have mentioned not being good at on here...more than once! It will be good for me to stretch myself though.

Today I also dropped of my entry for the Memory Makers Masters contest. Hopefully not an exercise in futility. This could be my year, right?!! They are missing out on a good thing over there at MM b/c I am just a mere 15 minutes away from their office. Which also happens to be conveniently located next to the best mall, some of the best freestanding shops, and dining in the city. I'd love to spend more time there. Hint Hint. Just today, me and the girls ate lunch at a brand new Dewey's pizza location across from Kenwood Towne Center. Total yumminess. We had a 1/2 and 1/2: regular cheese and the Caprice which was out of this world.

The Kenwood area also has Cord Camera so I ran in there to get a back up battery for my Canon Rebel XT. I am "THE" photographer next weekend at my stepsister Mary's wedding. Which two months ago sounded flattering, now...daunting. I am not completely solo as her brother Jay, who has a great Nikon DSLR, will be shooting as well. Still though... Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that my friend Adrienne's old boss is now the editor @ Memory Makers? I was just on the f&w site and they have a job listing for an asst editor for the mag... I am not sure if you want "behind the scenes" opportunities or to be a contributor... anyway let me know if you're interested?