Saturday, July 28, 2007

Team in Training

Today I got my haircut, and my hairdresser (is stylist a more hip title?!) had a sign up that she is running the Columbus marathon to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. She has never been a runner, she just decided to do this and today, she ran 10 miles. It is very coincidental since my good friend Tracey's sister in law, Katie, has recently been diagnosed with Leukemia so we had a topic in common, albeit a sad and unfair one, to talk about. Anyway, I am proud of Kay and the good she is doing for herself, and is going to do by raising money for a good cause. It was motivating just speaking to her. I am going to make a donation on Kay's webpage, in honor of Katie, and I hope you will do the same. Here is her website:

Kay's Team in Training Pin It

No comments: