Wednesday, August 8, 2007

beat the heat


It is 99 today. If it breaks 100, that will break the record. In my old age, I totally cannot take it. I have not even taken my kids swimming in 2 days, I wait for my husband to do it after work. Bad mom?!

So, all the hot weather inspired me to scrap some Christmas photos. Not really. I am not good about scrapping things like this, I am too big of a photo critic, and I have a hard time using a bunch when they can be busy and crazy, like the ones of Shelby!! But, I saw this idea in a CK magazine and got 4 of her plopped down on one page so I think that tells the tale of her Christmas well enough at 2.5

I do love the photo of my Mom and Olivia though and saw a few different pages that inspired that one. I also recently read that sometimes the "cutesy" style paper is perfect for holiday layouts, so I bought this paper, and kicked out two layouts. Stay tuned, I got the Halloween paper too! At Hobby Lobby. That was not on sale but stickers were for 50% off, so I got a bunch of new letter stickers. A girl can never have too many. And I also finally replaced my square punch, as you can see from all those perfect squares above :) Hobby Lobby has some great sales. Thank goodness I do not remember to check the ad every week, or I'd be spending even more.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: