Thursday, September 6, 2007

she's back




Pretty much. Sorta. Depending on the moment.
We headed outside for some photos I had to do for an assignment and she was a pretty willing subject too. A beautiful one, huh? Most of the afternoon went well and then around 5p, something happened and she had the longest fit, on record, in this house. Over 30 minutes of sheer screaming. Forget distraction, talking, hugging, time out. Nothing worked. She finally passed out cold under the dining room table, and the rest of us, ate dinner with her under there. She rallied later though. Poor kid. Just tired of being sick and tired of being tired I expect. I love her any which way though.
Can't put my finger on what I love so much about these, those dark beautiful eyes? The pigtails? Sweet expressions?
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: