Sunday, February 3, 2008

what to read:

In the past 3 weeks or so, I have read the following 3 books:


Mommy Tracked.


Definitely chick lit, but a pretty quick read. If you are not a mom, probably not one that would interest you though.
Next I read Girl Talk.


Another I picked up from the NEW shelf at the library. Interesting. Extremely well written but at times a bit hard to follow. It held my interest, I wanted to read til the end but I did not feel like it was tied up too well overall. It did seem like a second novel could follow though.

And then Friday I picked up this: Plum Lovin'.


I was not disappointed. I began this on Friday and finished it this morning. I am on hold for Plum Lucky, a sad but realistic #147 on the library hold list. I thought this would kill some time, 36 hours is probably a little too brief though, eh?! Anyway, as always, I laughed out loud at the antics of Stephanie Plum and her cohort Lula. And I really enjoyed the character in this one, Diesel.

I am just about to snuggle up under my blankets, next to my baby (the three year old one), and begin a new novel I saw recommended on a blog. I'll let you know how that one goes!

Pin It

No comments: