Monday, May 19, 2008

into:

capturecincinnati.com--see my shots on the right, look for new ones and vote! how cool would it be for my fam to be in a book like this? You can click on my photos on the right and it will take you directly to them. Very cool the way the whole thing is set up. A big time drain b/c once you get in there, you just keep clicking through them.

reading--although I reserved a bunch of books based on a "summer must read" list in a magazine and this first one is not that great: Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA. I am over 100 pages into it so I will finish but I am disappointed. Coming off of the Jennifer Weiner books, this one pales by comparison.

Photoshop CS2--spending a lot of time learning new things. I am hoping to get into an online digital class here in June. Pin It

No comments: