Thursday, August 7, 2008

day 4 of office organization

It may be the smallest room in the house, but it was packed with the most stuff! From true junk on up to my most cherished things: baby books, photos, scrapbooks, cameras, equipment, computer. But how and where to store it all and have it look nearly nice?!
I just used the most basic Dymo labeler to mark 8 of my 19 scrapbooks by date and either o, s or family. That's a start. The thing is, those big honkin' 12x12 books take up a ton of space on my office shelves. Where do you store yours? I know the basement is the worst idea just in case of water damage. I was thinking of putting a few of the girls' older books on the top shelves of their closets? I just don't know. And for now, I am the only one who ever looks through them. Although my girls totally enjoy them, I just don't initiate it that often.
Ok, back to work in here!! I want this work part done so I get down to decorating! Pin It

No comments: