Wednesday, October 8, 2008

day 2: a week in my life


Definitely click on the above picture to make it big enough to see, and maybe even read!
I did decide on a few things. One, I changed the font to one much easier to read, per Olivia's suggestion/comment. The rest pretty much mimics the first day, and I went back and changed that font too. I am working now on my first "extra" page which is highlighting the food pics I took during the week.
I have had some serious computer problems again today, making all of this much harder to do. I think the root of the problem is my external hard drive, so I copied and moved around a bunch of files today for safekeeping. I think I will replace it regardless of what my tech friend figures out tomorrow. It is imperative to my digi scrapping!
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: