Monday, November 17, 2008

high praise for Nintendo

Best customer service I have received in a very long time...from this company! Long story short but the borrowed Nintendo DS stopped working. Lights came on when it was plugged into the wall, but no screen...at all. So, I slowly resign myself to buying a new one to replace it, lamenting the $130 price tag. I google "nintendo ds troubleshoot" and come across Nintendo's 800#. I call, and get a live person, nearly immediately, on a Sunday. Yes, you read all that correctly. This person determined it is 100% covered under warranty, including the return shipping via FEDEX. Off this little guy goes tomorrow with an estimated return in 9-11 days. If they cannot repair it, they will replace it. Go Nintendo! This makes Santa more willing to purchase a few more of your games for two game systems coming our way.
Pin It

No comments: