Saturday, January 17, 2009

creative party touches










First, is my basket full of calendars. Again, the template can be found here. Those were a super, big hit. I think this would make a terrific favor for a bridal or baby shower, and you could highlight the upcoming big day in some way. Next, here are the super easy drink "identifiers" I made using 2 circle punches, cutting a little slit and adding some bling (Well, Shelby did that part). I had made lots of sweet treats and bought some others, so I put labels on some cello bags for people to take home a few morsels with them. Last, is my new M&M dispenser, filled courtesy of my children, bought at the $1 Store (in it's first life, it was an olive oil bottle, I just took off the spigot.)

Posted by Picasa

Moving on, we have my buffet tricked out as a dessert station/candy bar. Here is a close up of my homemade candy:

Well, it was lots of fun and most of the clean up is already finished. Good times!

Pin It

No comments: