Sunday, March 22, 2009

saturday was brought to me by the letter S and the number 40...

Last night, I thought I was going to a friend's house for a SMALL, casual get together with a FEW friends only to descend their stairs and find MANY friends and family members gathered for my 40th Birthday celebration.
Mission accomplished: one surprised, 40 year old woman!
I know, it has already been celebrated, but that did not stop my husband and many others from planning just an awesome bash. One that had been in the works for a loooooooong time and I was totally and blissfully ignorant until I walked in.

I am humbled and grateful. And tired :)

This week's Sunday Showcase will have to occur tomorrow b/c right now I have the attention span of a 2 year old and the same mental capacity. Pin It

No comments: