Sunday, May 24, 2009

yum! and introducing Blue Finch Studios...


Grilled vegetables. Zucchini, Yellow Squash and Asparagus.

This is my second batch in one week. Last time I also did Red Peppers.

About 3-4 weeks ago, I attended a dinner at the Hilton in downtown Cincinnati. My fancy friend Jen was giving a speech and invited me as her guest. She did great! But let me get back to the food. The appetizer was a HUGE platter of roasted vegetables, garlic hummus and pita bread triangles. Can I just say this was likely the most tasty thing I had ever had from a hotel, catered event? I knew I had to recreate this at home and so...I did. You can grill up (or roast in the oven) a bunch of veggies, lightly coated in Olive Oil (and I have been adding Seasoned Salt) and they will keep for days. Yummy snacking and many lunches can follow.

Stay tuned tomorrow. I will have a link to the new Blue Finch Studios blog where you can download our first YouPrint freebie notecard. Not sure what a YouPrint card is? Read about it at the new, soon to expand, Blue Finch Studios etsy shop! You can also find that by clicking on the badge at the right. Who is Blue Finch Studios? Blue Finch Studios features the awesome creations of my forever friend, and former college roommate, Susan Young. We have teamed up to bring YouPrint to the world!! Sue is beyond creative. Check back frequently for many new innovative products and ideas.


Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: