Tuesday, June 16, 2009

support the cause--buy the iHOPE kit


I have yet to share this here but a very dear friend, one of my very best friends of all time, was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Although I think about her often and have made phone calls, sent cards, emails...I still feel powerless. I am always looking for that something to do, to help. This may not be huge, and it may not filter down to her specifically, but it is something I feel strongly about and it gives me a very measurable way to help. The We R Storytellers digital scrapbooking website is offering a huge, wonderful kit....iHOPE...and all the proceeds are going to help fight breast cancer. Read about their efforts here, and please, if you digi scrapbook, make this purchase. Or, if you don't but you blog, or twitter or use facebook...share it there. Thanks! Pin It

No comments: