Saturday, July 18, 2009

a birthday thank you


Although it is hard to see, the "art" on the driveway says Thank You. Lots of the ideas for design came from my free class at Jessica Sprague.com. I highly recommend this course if it becomes available again. You learn photo editing basics and then cool stuff, like this, where you learn to use photoshop brushes and masks. I am going to mail these out as 6x4 cards.

Last night, while hiding from my family trying to return to a somewhat sane demeanor, I made one of these bag holders for my sister. And today, I made a second one for me. These directions worked perfectly. By modifying the pattern to two fabrics, I was able to make two from two fat quarters.This is my bag dispenser, hanging in the garage, readying my bags for doggy clean up.


Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: