Friday, July 17, 2009

life 365: may

So I got a little behind but I completed May today and hope to do June this weekend which would bring my book fully up to date. Yea! This is such a fun and rewarding project. I do hope to scrap some pages to fill in between the months to highlight some of the more special events. I know for continuity sake, I should stick with all the same digital supplies but I have gotten such cool new stuff, the temptation to branch out is great. I also want to do some filler pages because when I received my "week in the life" book, I loved everything about it but wished it was fuller so I want my next printed book to include more pages.

Anyway, I am happy to have 9 pictures to represent this month and feel like they tell our story well.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: