Monday, September 7, 2009

back to regularly scheduled programming...


How about I show some people pictures from last week's farm trip just like I promised?



My week has been so hectic. Computer woes just plain get you down. And you do not realize all the treasures you had stowed on the old one, until you are trying to effectively use, and add back, to the new one. I am grateful just to have a computer up and running. I want to say again: BACK UP your files. TODAY. My saving grace was that my photos were elsewhere but I need to attack the big task of safeguarding those too.

As always, instead of doing what truly needs to be done, last night I took a mini mental vacation and began sewing some gifts for friends for an upcoming gift exchange. If time (and children) allow today, I may make something Halloween-ish for myself.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: