Friday, December 18, 2009

the first gifts have been wrapped

My annual calendars have been printed awhile. And my super father in law came through with a new stand for them this year (copied from an idea I saw online). Finally today, everything is in it's bag with tissue and a tag.
A little progress is good...
since I have done plenty of shopping...and stacking of purchases in the basement...but no wrapping at all.
This final picture is of my DIY cake stand. I bought a heavy glass/crystal plate for $3 and the goblet for $1.25 at the local Thrift Store (and then got 30% off of the total sale!). I glued them together with E6000 and they are bonded together forever. This is on it's way to the center of my dining room table where it will await some treats from Cookie Day.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: