Saturday, December 19, 2009

holiday yumminess

Have you ever seen these before?
I could not find the wrapped caramels but found these in the baking aisle at WalMart. They worked perfectly and no time spent to free them all from wrappers. One caveat, this bag was 11oz and the recipe called for 14 oz but it turned out fine. I made Billionaire candy. So good!
And inside this box is a Chocolate cupcake with Peppermint Buttercream icing. I bought 3 and gave two to the ladies that work in the office at the girls' school. They were thrilled. This last one did not get delivered so we busted it open last night. It was a taste of heaven. That icing was perhaps the BEST I have ever tasted. Sugar Cupcakery. Go there. They gift wrap them individually like this. I only added the Happiest Holidays tag...free from NDG. She has lots of adorable gift wrapping inspiration over there.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: