Thursday, February 11, 2010

project 365: 2010

No, I have not quite finished 2009. There are currently 35 pages uploaded in my 2009 Shutterfly album and I have yet to complete November and December so I am in the home stretch. You can view pages here and here.
I got so excited about using the kit I selected for this year, that I had to set out to work! I am scaling back a bit even from last year, doing only one monthly page. I hope to do more "filler" pages highlighting events and accomplishments though. The kit is from the The Daily Digi and I set up this template with a different background color to alternate each month. The other total bonus? The kit came with a bunch of pre-made quickpages. And...I am going to print 8x8 this year instead of 12x12. Mixing it up.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: