Wednesday, April 14, 2010

a collection of adoption stories

I think my own long and often hard road to becoming a mom makes me especially drawn to infertility and adoption stories. I wrote this post for Little Dreamer Designs and am sharing it here as well. Please give it wings and help spread the news of this family's desire to grow to 5.

scrapbooking: serving an even greater purpose

A few weeks ago, creative team member scrappinbec (Rebecca) shared that she and her family were about to embark on a new journey, one they had traveled before and were ready to revisit for a third time...the adoption journey. I was so moved by her sharing this with us at Little Dreamer that I asked if I could share her Adoption Collage on the LD blog.

image from  www.littledreamerdesigns.com
(View layout details HERE)

Rebecca and her husband have been blessed by the adoptions of their two sons and hope to grow swiftly and lovingly into a family of 5. Their adoption blog can be viewed here and I urge you to read it and share it. You just never know who will make the connection or when, so this is a chance to pay it forward.

Just this week, I read of a wonderful adoption story whose happy ending was fueled by the good of the internet, especially the blogging community. Their "adoption button" was shared and they are currently snuggling a little girl born in March. I love happy endings!

And as an avid blog reader, I hope each day for the official announcement of this baby girl's anticipated arrival into her parent's arms over at Posie Gets Cozy. And while I wait, I am thrilled by each creation made for their expected bundle of joy.

These wonderful stories just make me feel good. I hope they strikes a chord with you too.

TracySig Pin It

No comments: