Monday, April 26, 2010

menu plan monday


Instead of just referring to my jotted down notes for the week, I thought I would share here as well.

Sunday: Birthdays at the Cousins
Monday: Bobby's Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime (just ate this and it is SO good!, just not crispy skin? this time I just made two huge split breasts)
Steamfresh Frozen corn (tastes just like corn on the cob)
Bob Evans Sour Cream and Chive mashed potatoes
Tuesday: BLT (for Dave and I)
bacon and toast with watermelon for the girls
Wednesday: Brownies til 5:30 so probably pizza...
Thursday: fast food for girls b/c Dave and I both will be out
Friday: metts and hot dogs on the grill
baked beans
Saturday: TBA

I sorted through a bunch of my recipes that I have torn out of magazines. There are some great ones in the stack to try that include more summery ingredients. I also unearthed some successes that will be put back into the rotation. On my list is to purchase some small herbs to get in pots after Mother's Day: basil, dill, not sure what else? Pin It

No comments: